All Alliance of Registered Homeopaths
Members are bound by our Code of Ethics and Practice, which requires them
- Put your needs as an individual first.
- Listen to you and respect your views.
- Treat all patients equally, irrespective
of gender, ethnicity, disability, culture, beliefs, sexuality, lifestyle,
age, social status or linguistic ability.
- Give you the information you need and
check that you understand it, so you can make informed choices.
- Respect your right to autonomy.
- Seek to foster and maintain trust.
- Respect and protect confidential information.
- Maintain and develop their professional
knowledge and skills.
- Practise within their boundaries of
- Respond promptly and constructively
to concerns, criticisms or complaints.
- Respect the skills of other healthcare
professionals, and work in co-operation with them.
Read the full text of our Code of Ethics (as a pdf).
You can use
our online Find a Homeopath service
to find an ARH homeopath in your area. Alternatively, you can phone the
ARH office (on 08700 736339) or email
us for details of ARH homeopaths near you, or to ask for a free copy
of our printed Register of Members.